The Participant Comment Period, held periodically, gives you the opportunity to share your ideas and voice your opinions or concerns regarding the ASEA Health Trust’s health plan with the Board of Trustees.
There are three ways to communicate during the Participant Comment Period:
- Live, via phone
- To register, call the ASEA Health Trust Administrator at 866-553-8206.
- When you call, you will be asked for your name, a phone number where you can be reached, and the topic you would like to cover.
- On the date and time specified, the Trustees will call you at the number you provided.
- The order in which you are called will be determined by the order in which the ASEA Health Trust Administrator received your registration.
- The amount of time you are allowed to speak will be determined by the number of people who register.
- By email
- By mail
- Send your written comments to the ASEA Health Trust Administrator at 111 West Cataldo, Suite 220, Spokane, WA 99201.
In all communications, be sure to list your name and location as well as your contact information so the Trustees can respond directly or follow-up in some manner if necessary. Anonymous comments will not be presented to the Board.
Watch the home page of this site for upcoming announcements about the next Participant Comment Period.