Did you know?
The Contact Us feature on the website has been improved to create a secure way for members to contact the ASEA Health Trust Administrator. This protects your personal information and also allows you to view a history of your messages and the Administrator’s responses. This replaces the email option previously under “Contact Us”. Call the Administrator at 866-553-8206 (toll-free) if you have questions.
Issue 3, 2019
Issue 2, 2019
TRUSTEE ELECTION – STATEWIDE AND NORTHERN REGION SEATS
Statewide Election Results:
|Autumn N. Roark
|Joshua J. Hartman
The candidate for the Northern Region seat, Shawn Staker, ran unopposed. The Board of Trustees has declared this candidate eligible and, therefore, elected in keeping with the Health Trust’s Election Policy. You can learn more about the Health Trust elections here.
The PSEA Trustee position is appointed by PSEA; therefore, PSEA members did not vote in this election.
We thank all of the candidates for their interest in becoming a Trustee as well as all of those who participated in the process by voting!
Get Your Claims Paid on Time!
Have you completed the Family Information Form? ALL participants must complete a Family Information Form at the beginning of each Plan year, which begins July 1. Claims cannot be paid until this form is completed and submitted. If you did not complete the Family Information during Open Enrollment, click here to securely submit the form online. Or, you can print a PDF and fax or mail it to the Trust Administrative Office for processing.
No-Cost Care for your Summer-Time Illness or Injury!
If you get sick or experience a non-life-threatening injury this summer, don’t forget that you have options for non-urgent care at no cost to you!
- Make an appointment at a Coalition Health Center. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible – for services received at the CHCs in Fairbanks and Anchorage. Please make an appointment whenever possible, but the CHCs are open for walk-in care from 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday. Click here for more information including locations and hours of operation.
- Try Teladoc! Don’t leave that favorite summer-time activity just to sit in a doctor’s office waiting room to receive care. You can receive high quality care from anywhere with a virtual visit through Teladoc! You and your covered spouses and dependents can access a board-certified physician and receive high quality care by phone, online video or mobile app 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at no cost to you. Click here to learn more.
THERE IS NO COST TO YOU FOR PREVENTIVE CARE
You have lots of options for preventive care – and there’s not cost to you!
- Schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider for preventive services. They are covered 100% by your Health Plan with no deductible. Click here to learn more.
- Make an appointment at the Coalition Health Center in Anchorage or Fairbanks. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible - for services received at the CHCs. The CHC’s are now open on Saturday from 8:00a.m. – 2:00p.m. for appointment-only visits. (If you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please cancel, in advance, so that others may have that appointment time. If you fail to keep your appointments, you may be excluded from making future appointments. CHC services will still be available by walk-in.) Click here to learn more.
- Get a free flu shot at a participating CVS/caremark pharmacy. Go to cvs.com for a list of CVS/caremark pharmacies or click here for a list of CVS/caremark participating pharmacies in your area.