Who wants to go out, even to a doctor’s appointment, when you’re not feeling well? Participants of the ASEA Health Trust (employees, covered spouses and dependents) can access a board-certified physician and receive treatment by phone, online video or mobile app 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at no cost through Teladoc.
How To Use Teladoc
- Set up your secure account online at Teladoc.com or by mobile app.
- When you have a minor illness (such as sinus problems, bronchitis, allergies, cold and flu symptoms, or respiratory or ear infection), contact Teladoc any time - 24 hours/day, 7 days/week - to request a visit by a one of their board-certified physicians.
- By phone: Call 800-TELADOC (toll free)
- On-line or mobile app: Log in to your account.
- You will receive a response from a Teladoc board-certified physician by phone, online video or mobile app (whichever you specify) within approximately 10 minutes. They will assess your issue, diagnose your condition, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if appropriate.