Benefits are an important part of your overall compensation. Make sure you take advantage of all the ASEA Health Trust offers by understanding the eligibility and enrollment requirements of the Plan.
The ASEA Health Trust provides benefits to permanent and long-term nonpermanent employees covered under the General Government bargaining unit and their dependents.
- Eligible employees include:
- Full-time employees scheduled to work 30+ hours a week on a regular basis
- Full-time seasonal employees
- Part-time employees scheduled to work at least 15 to 30 hours a week on a regular basis; special rules apply
- Eligible dependents include:
- Your spouse (you may be legally separated but not divorced)
- Your children, from birth to age 19, or 26.
- Eligibility section of the Benefit Plan Booklet
- ASEA Health Trust Administrator
Mail: ASEA Health Trust
111 W. Cataldo, Suite 220
Spokane WA 99201
During Open Enrollment, which occurs each year from mid-May to mid-June, you do not need to enroll if you want to keep your current health plan for the upcoming Plan Year, which begins July 1each year.
Who needs to enroll?
- All employees who want to elect a different health plan must enroll. If you want to keep your current health plan option for the next Plan Year you do not need to enroll.
- New employees must enroll within 30 days of your date of hire or status change (if you transferred from another bargaining unit).
- Seasonal employees must enroll within 30 days of your date of hire or status change (if you transferred from another bargaining unit), even if you are not currently working or are on Leave Without Pay (LWOP).
- All employees who wish to participate in the Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA) must re-enroll each year.
To enroll online, login to the secure section of this site and follow the enrollment instructions. If you need help with your login or password, click the Lost Your Password option. You must Register before you can enter the secure portion of this site.