ASEA Health Trust Benefits
- Notify the Health Trust of a change in your mailing address. Complete the Employee Information Form or contact the Health Trust office.
- Update the Health Trust with the employee’s email address and phone number changes. This is not required but can facilitate communication with the Trust. Please submit a Family Information Form with your new information or contact the Health Trust office.
- Familiarize yourself with PPO boundaries, if you move into or out of the Municipality of Anchorage. See details in the PPO section of the Plan Booklet.
State Of Alaska Retirment & Employee Benefits
NOTE: Trust benefits are separate from those offered through the State of Alaska Division of Retirement and Benefits.
- Update your mailing address with the State of Alaska Division of Personnel when you move. The Address Authorization Change Form updates your address for W-2 forms, Supplemental Benefits and PERS/TRS information.
- Change your address in the Division of Retirement and Benefit systems. Go to the Address Changes section of the website for details.
ASEA/AFSCME Local 52 Union
- Notify the Union if you change your mailing address. Call the Union office at 907-277-5200 or 800-478-2732 (toll-free) to notify the Union of any changes.
- Learn about moving and rental truck discounts available to Union members. AFSCME Advantage also offers savings on mortgage loans, refinancing, homeowner’s insurance and much more.
- Get a moving checklist and valuable tips to help ensure a smooth move. These free resources are available to you through the Health Trust’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Go to Lifeworks, enter User ID: asea; Password: eap, then type “moving” in the search box, then select the tools, articles and resources you need.